New step

A few weeks ago I scheduled a couples massage for my wife and I. When I did, I intentionally scheduled two masseure's. I wanted to see her reaction after having another man spends 60 minutes running his hands over her naked body. Well, when I called yesterday to confirm, I found out she had called to confirm as well. But not only to confirm, but she requested a specific masseure for her and a masseuse for me.

I am very excited because it means she has been thinking about having another mans hands on her naked body. I think it's a step in the right direction. What do you think?

How do you know she wasn't arranging a masseuse instead of a masseur? At the professional parlors they have both, and it is custom for the masseuse/masseur be of the same gender as the patron unless arranged otherwise.
And, actual sex at a professional parlor is often a loss of parlor license.
Of course, this is here in the good ole U-S-of-A ... probably different in other countries.

How do you know she wasn't arranging a masseuse instead of a masseur? At the professional parlors they have both, and it is custom for the masseuse/masseur be of the same gender as the patron unless arranged otherwise.
And, actual sex at a professional parlor is often a loss of parlor license.
Of course, this is here in the good ole U-S-of-A ... probably different in other countries.

I guess I didn't really clarify much did I. First of all I do not expect her to have sex. The step is her letting a strange man touch her body, that will be new for her. I know she arranged for things because I originally asked for two guys so that it seemed like they just assigned us whoever. When I called to double check, she had changed that to a girl for me. Which means she is thinking about the idea of a strange man touching her naked body.

That is all, but its a huge step I think.

Back