New Spanish girl living in England with a Black bf

I am new here, I am from Spain but live in England now. I am engaged to an English Man, but have started seeing a Black Man as well, and today I have had a Queen of Spades tattoo done on my left breast for him. I am going to tell my fiance George that it is cute, I hope he likes it as well. Ron is so very special to me now

I hope to have some photos soon, I am hoping that my Black friend Ron likes it. I am a bit worried that George doesn't, but I have been told that only people into Interracial will know its meaning. I am going to tell my fiance that it is cute.
Thank you for your welcome.

Thank you again for your nice reply.
I am glad that only those in the lifestyle will understand. It is on my left breast and about an inch and a half tall, and can't be seen with a blouse, but will be visible, or partially visible with a lower cut top or dress and certainly will be in a bikini or bathing suit.
Could some one approach me when they see it? What could they say?

As long as it is a nice smile I am okay, but I hope no Black Men come up to me when I am with George and ask me if I like Black Cock! How can I get George to understand and let me keep Ron? It seems some girls here manage that.
Ron is coming round shortly to see me, first time I have let Him come to my house, He has always wanted to. I do hope He loves my tattoo. What would you like to put on her bottom?
I love to chat about all this, as I am so new to it all.

Hiya Carmen

How is your day going? Out and proud with your new tattoo - Bet you will get some great looks. What a great surprise you gave me this morning at your plave, I still can't believe you got it permanent - Good girl. I am going to have to thank that dude personally. Now the other one I already had planned for you. Aren't you lucky?

See you later girl

Ron

Hello Ron

How nice of you to become a member here. What a surprise, almost like the surprise I gave you this morning !

Did you like it really?

And yes, it is permanent, I promise.

See you later at your bar.

Carmen

Yeah I sure did like it, and you will love the ones my mate is going to give you later on. They will be permanent ones as well now!
Take care, see you in a while girl

I am new here, I am from Spain but live in England now. I am engaged to an English Man, but have started seeing a Black Man as well, and today I have had a Queen of Spades tattoo done on my left breast for him. I am going to tell my fiance George that it is cute, I hope he likes it as well. Ron is so very special to me now

Great Carmen that you show with this tattoo that you desire BBC´s.;)

I hope to have some photos soon, I am hoping that my Black friend Ron likes it. I am a bit worried that George doesn't, but I have been told that only people into Interracial will know its meaning. I am going to tell my fiance that it is cute.
Thank you for your welcome.
I am pretty sure Ron will love it and I hope that George will understand why you wear it. :)

Ron does love it, am going to have another one from Him today. All excited. I am going to tell George I thought it was cute. I hope he has no idea of it's secret meaning. He would die.
Carmen

Have you ever thought about a "Queen of Spades" tattoo on your white ass so that Ron can enjoy it while he is fucking you doggy ? ;)

I am going with Him later to a friend of His that does tattoos, and I know that He is having some done, not sure yet what. I think one will be a Queen of Spades abouve my pussy, but He has said He has at least another in mind, maybe it is on my bottom somewhere. He was going to get temps, but now that I have the permanent one on my breats, says no point.
Ron is a member here too now.
Carmen

Just got back with my new tattoos, Ron has had me get another Queen of Spades tattoo just above my pussy and a bit to the right, with 'BBC Only' tattooed underneath. Looks so cute.

Girl, they sure do look great on you, together with your breast one. Now you really are my girl.
Lets just hope that George agrees that you should be seeing BBC 'television' Only!
Be proud of your tats, I sure am happy.

Hiya girl, glad that George and your mum have started to accept your new tattoo, though not sure she would like much the pussy one if ever she gets to see it. Keep working on George accepting them all, we don't want to spoil that wedding, do we! lol
Be seeing you soon. Show that tattoo with pride.

You will know how to get George to accept those lovely tattoos? Still buying you chose them because the QOS is cute and you love BBC television? Just reckon he is ready to be taken a step further!
I'll find time for you girl, just wait and do as you are told.

Back