New slut to the site, want to introduce myself

Hey everybody! Just found this site and I love it!! Let me tell yall a little bit about me, I'm a 22 y/o white pom squad girl at UT Austin. I didn't discover the joys of BBC til last year but I love it! I always got hit on by a variety of guys but didn't have the courage to try black b/c I didn't think I could handle it. Now I love dressing up slutty when I go out and grinding on the hot black studs til I find a big cock to take home!

welcome to the forum :)

Hey
Hey everybody! Just found this site and I love it!! Let me tell yall a little bit about me, I'm a 22 y/o white pom squad girl at UT Austin. I didn't discover the joys of BBC til last year but I love it! I always got hit on by a variety of guys but didn't have the courage to try black b/c I didn't think I could handle it. Now I love dressing up slutty when I go out and grinding on the hot black studs til I find a big cock to take home!

Hello Lovely Angel, I want to know if you prefer your guy to ONLY be deep DARK, Ebony skinned, muscular and of course Hung for the real "BLACK" experience and the stark, erotic contrast? If you prefer this type of guy post me Babe

Back