New Professional Couple Here!

Hey there.

We found this site via google and are already LOVING this. She's 41 and he's 58. We are a very professional couple, so discretion is always a must. We're from Wisconsin and enjoy meeting people. We've been fortunate to experience this lifestyle since November and have really, really enjoyed it. And I never thought I'd say that. It's actually improved our relationship immensely.

Anyways, looking forward to meeting you guys.

I wish the best luck in everything and I hope both of you find the best bull and a good friendly relation ship.I would like to be there but me I m base in UK.

Hey there.

We found this site via google and are already LOVING this. She's 41 and he's 58. We are a very professional couple, so discretion is always a must. We're from Wisconsin and enjoy meeting people. We've been fortunate to experience this lifestyle since November and have really, really enjoyed it. And I never thought I'd say that. It's actually improved our relationship immensely.

Welcum aboard and beautiful sexy Cpl xxx

Hey there.

welcome and continue to enjoy. show us part of your enjoyment

Back