I'm trying to get some love so i figured this might help

Attachments

• IMG_20120508_165951.jpg
    IMG_20120508_165951.jpg
    887.2 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_20120508_165741.jpg
    IMG_20120508_165741.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 121
i wish men would post more then just their DICK PIX............i mean unless you are going to be standing behind a glory hole wall and i never need to see any part of you then your dick, then when you post 4 pix make some of them be your BODY !!!

as a WHITE CHICK i want to see MORE

i wish men would post more then just their DICK PIX............i mean unless you are going to be standing behind a glory hole wall and i never need to see any part of you then your dick, then when you post 4 pix make some of them be your BODY !!!

That is a good point but for some men is not that easy but if you are interested o do have other pics of you inbox me

i 2nd THAT! i don't need pics but if ur going to post them post more than just your dick!!!

I got a conversation message today with a photo in it.....call me a dumb black man, but I can't figure out how to send a pic in a conv message. Someone help me out? lol

Hear, hear! there is one guy, he will remain nameless, the pic of his dick is in so many message themes, and it's the same damn pick over and over again. Why?

Almost certainly cos he found it on the net and it isn't really him, and he can't find any other pics of the same guy lol

I got a conversation message today with a photo in it.....call me a dumb black man, but I can't figure out how to send a pic in a conv message. Someone help me out? lol

see the TREE next to the FILM ROLL to the right of the top of your message box (maybe at the bottom when you reply - it's the line with the B I U ABC the alignment choices and spacing choices it's on that line) the photo has to be on a website because it asks you for a URL but I think only certain sites (see the film roll it gives a list of sites).

Back