New Orleans?

Hey James......did you know your profile is set so people can't see it so can't initiate a "conversation" unless you post something first for them to respond to:). Just remembered you said you don't get a lot of emails....that may be why:)

Any ladies or couples in the new orleans area or visiting soon want to chat?
We are a couple from around Thibodaux. We just got done fuckng and my wife kept talking about meeting a black man in New Orleans. She dances with him and gets hot and we take him back to our hotel and she wants me to watch her suck his dick and fuck her. She was so hot. She is older she has big toys and s fat butt . She has never had more than four and a half inches

We are a couple from around Thibodaux. We just got done fuckng and my wife kept talking about meeting a black man in New Orleans. She dances with him and gets hot and we take him back to our hotel and she wants me to watch her suck his dick and fuck her. She was so hot. She is older she has big toys and s fat butt . She has never had more than four and a half inches
Damm... Bring that lil.... (Anyway), down here to Atlanta.. I'm FROM new Orleans, Kenner.. but bring her ass to Atlanta.. I put something NICE up in her for ass for ya playa

Damm... Bring that lil.... (Anyway), down here to Atlanta.. I'm FROM new Orleans, Kenner.. but bring her ass to Atlanta.. I put something NICE up in her for ass for ya playa
I like the way you say that. Letting me know from the get go you will stretch her pussy good

Inbox me

Back