New on this site

got23

Male
From
UK
Hi. I'm 39 years old male with 45 years old Hot Wife. We doing cuckold lifestyle about 6 years. A lot of my fantasies has been fulfilled. I noticed that my behaviour and cuckold needs are improving and changing. We started slowly and I will never forget for that sight when she very first time suck another man's cock. I noticed I need more and more. We are on fabswingers site and I have to say that it's really difficult to get what we want. As you probably know, cuckold lifestyle is not about sex only. I want to find the Bull who will make her addicted to his cock. Who will make her lie to me where she was. Who will make her totally lost interest in my cock. Who will be her Alpha male. Who will make me wear pantyhose and watch or just listen how she's moaning with pleasure. Even if we doing this for 6 years as I said, I think that if I'll tell her directly all my these needs and fantasies, she can get scared or at least be surprised. Another thing is find that right Bull. Any advice or recommendations are more than welcome

Back