New on the site from Berlin

FT31

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Germany
I'm very new on the site and trying to browse through everything! I'm 29F from Berlin! I know for some reason my profile says Male. I have to fix that! I'll be posting my verification video probably this weekend! I have a boyfriend for 5 years but he's typical cuck and lets me play! I have 4 long term BBC bulls in Berlin (3 don't live in Germany but frequently here) I hope to find many more on this website! I'll attach some pics of me and i'll def do verification very soon! :)

Attachments

• 1002.png
    1002.png
    758.5 KB · Views: 855
  • 1003.png
    1003.png
    788.2 KB · Views: 795
  • 1004.png
    1004.png
    768 KB · Views: 745
I'm very new on the site and trying to browse through everything! I'm 29F from Berlin! I know for some reason my profile says Male. I have to fix that! I'll be posting my verification video probably this weekend! I have a boyfriend for 5 years but he's typical cuck and lets me play! I have 4 long term BBC bulls in Berlin (3 don't live in Germany but frequently here) I hope to find many more on this website! I'll attach some pics of me and i'll def do verification very soon! :)
Welcome....Hope you find some BBC to satisfy your needs!

Welcome and great ass

You have an amazing body

So nice 🤩 come down to frankfurt ;)

Welcome here, we all need women like you!
I wish you a lot of fun with a lot of handsome and sexy Blacks Men!

You are a true BBC loving Hotness :qos: 🍑 🔥 🔥 🔥

Back