New on the scene

Hey hey welcome to the weird world of cuckolding . My wife has been cucking me for about 2yrs now . She enjoys young large cock guys and has been serviced by 3 guys , all packin large meat . So just a word for the guy . Your gonna be on a huge roller coaster of emotions mate , especially when she cums home with a swollen pussy dripping with cum from her bull . But always put her needs first . If u want advice then hit me up . Simsea.ss@googlemail.com im in the uk

Hey lucy ! Just remember that this is all about you and your needs . Your guy must accept that you deserve to satified by vwe bulls who know how to fuck a pussy . My wife enjoyed a proffesional bull last year , she travelled to london to be with him . I had no contact with her until she came home , and wow ! . She told me that he was the best fuck she has ever had , she also has never been the same since . . So what have you tried so far ? .

Well that sounds good but cuckolding is completely differant . For a start ur guy will have to accept that his sex life will change . You will have total control over his cuming . Your bull will also take control over him . You must not give in and have sex with him , only ur bull . I know it sounds weird but believe me he will thank you for controlling him . My wife was not sure about this at first but now she loves being in control and only allows me to clean her well used pussy when she has been fucked .

Back