New Member- Want my GF to cuckold me?

Hi guys, new member here. I'll give a little background. My girlfriend is rather cute (5'0, brunette with hair up to her hips, really milky white, green eyes, glasses with the nerdy look, C-cup). She has a friend of hers who has always had a crush on her, a black male, younger than me, who I don't really know but she tells me that he's always trying to flirt with her. She's rather respectful, and I don't want her to cheat on my command, but I find the idea really hot. Any ideas on how to push it so she goes for it on her own behind my back?

Reactions: wit
Hi guys, new member here. I'll give a little background. My girlfriend is rather cute (5'0, brunette with hair up to her hips, really milky white, green eyes, glasses with the nerdy look, C-cup). She has a friend of hers who has always had a crush on her, a black male, younger than me, who I don't really know but she tells me that he's always trying to flirt with her. She's rather respectful, and I don't want her to cheat on my command, but I find the idea really hot. Any ideas on how to push it so she goes for it on her own behind my back?
Show us how it is ..

Back