New member here

AE104

Male
Hi I joined this site just today. I think that you black boys would like my girlfriend. I'm not saying she wants to meet anyone as I asked her:( But shes okay to share her pictures, and you boys can benefit from pictures of another white girl to look at. She is incredibly tight where it counts. I think black guys would be addicted to her and the sensation her pussy would make on black cock. Just wish she would reciprocate (perhaps someday) . I'll post a picture for your consideration. If you like her please comment as I have lots more. View attachment 85594

we are from England. It's a pleasure to see she is giving you boys some pleasure. Once every few months I take alluring photos of her where she dresses up hot. I don't just want to keep her all to myself but give her pictures a chance to be viewed by other eyes.

we are from England. It's a pleasure to see she is giving you boys some pleasure. Once every few months I take alluring photos of her where she dresses up hot. I don't just want to keep her all to myself but give her pictures a chance to be viewed by other eyes.
I feel the same for my wife & she knows my hopes/dreams for her.

Back