New member from Calgary, Alberta.

ThirdWheelLova

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Canada
Hi, not sure what to say here, I'm a 25 year old BBC virgin, but I've always been attracted to black men and big cocks, I love reading through the posts here and looking at all the pictures of beautiful black cocks.
Is anyone here from Canada too? I know there aren't as many black guys in Alberta, so I'm thinking about moving to Ontario so I can finally experience BBC.

Let me know what you think? Do I look like I could handle it?Celia 1.jpgIMG_0039.JPGIMG_2683.JPGIMG_9894 small.jpg

Hi, not sure what to say here, I'm a 25 year old BBC virgin, but I've always been attracted to black men and big cocks, I love reading through the posts here and looking at all the pictures of beautiful black cocks.
Is anyone here from Canada too? I know there aren't as many black guys in Alberta, so I'm thinking about moving to Ontario so I can finally experience BBC.

Let me know what you think? Do I look like I could handle it?View attachment 102748View attachment 102749View attachment 102750View attachment 102752
hey and welcome. i hope you find you a nice size bbc for you, but i think you would be great for some black cock luv.

Welcome to the site. I'm from Ontario!! Good to see another Canadian on here :D. I definitely think you can handle some BBC. Even if you can handle it, we'll make you and practice makes perfect right?

Let me know what you think? Do I look like I could handle it?View attachment 102748View attachment 102749View attachment 102750View attachment 102752
Fuckable woman

i dont think you can handle it, but i can break you in!SANY0022.JPG

w

Welcuuuuuuuum , your ready to achieve all your BBC.dream and fantasies so enjoy and much luck to you SEXY.....

just you need to verify your profile 1st hot sexy white girl then we will see how to open you ;) i am in Calgary monthly

You look wonderful hun. Love the corsette.

welcome to the site sexxxy .... im so ready to pound that pussy break u in to the bbc lifestyle... from nyc and i travel so lets make something happen

Wow! I truly envy your husband. Your gorgeous face, pale skin, red hair, amazing ass, and perfect hourglass figure are quite a sight to see. And also a perfect one to breed black. I understand that you're pregnant now and you don't know who the daddy is. But are you hoping it's your husband's or do you want it to be a black man's baby this time? Do you know which black man it would be? I hope he'd be hung, handsome, masculine, and extra dark!

Daam your just right for the BBC.

Just saw these. Love the pics. Lucky hubby & lovers.

Back