New member - BBC in Illinois

TRINI TOM

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
From
IL, US
Hi folks,
Just joined. Had been out of the lifestyle for seven years. However, I got back in this past June. I travel a lot for work - planned trips from this weekend and November 1st: Minneapolis, San Antonio, London, Paris, Denver, Charlotte.
Some more about me, I am an easy-going guy, no drama, lie good conversation and even better sex, like oral - giving and receiving. I am very thick where it counts so if you like girth, I am the man for you.
i would love to connect on my travels if interested. i will meet folks from illinois as well.
Interested in single females and couples.
Tom
P.S. Will share face pix when contacted

Attachments

• 4FDD4881-9011-40AB-9D8C-80A74A9108F3.MOV
    37.7 MB
Last edited:
Welcome, we aren't to that point yet, everything is there but the wife is just wtuck on the normal "I'm married" social hang ups. She agreed to let me come on here to represent us in a challenge to change her mind and so far seeing how much so many great bulls lover pictures has helped her confidence grow substantially. She absolutely loves being stretched out and you sir would be exactly what she needs. We are in missouri so here's to hoping you are still around doing your thing when I finally get her to let go.

Back