New Married Mom Here For Chatting

mom4black

Female
Happily married wife and motherof 2 . Seeking like-minded individuals and couples who like a wild and crazy sex life, including full swap, gangbangs, and BBC.

Husband may participate, but likes to watch and take pictures. Both hetero.
We like love picture swap and i like to tease black guys.

Safer is our keyworld.
094.jpg 095.jpg

right in front of your cuck hubby is best...then make him cleanup the BBC's mess from your pussy! He will love it!

he will love it, once that BBC starts with you, your pussy will be so wet, he wont matter, you wont even know hubby is there......hubby will hear his wife scream with pleasure like never before.

I wish my wife was as open as you...I am totally all for her taking as much black cock as she wants. I will even clean her up. Been trying for years with her and I fear it may never happen. Unfortunately I am really into the lifstyle so it kills me I may never get to see it happen for real. Good luck to you. Btw.....love your sexy body, especially in those heels!

I wish my wife was as open as you...I am totally all for her taking as much black cock as she wants. I will even clean her up. Been trying for years with her and I fear it may never happen. Unfortunately I am really into the lifstyle so it kills me I may never get to see it happen for real. Good luck to you. Btw.....love your sexy body, especially in those heels!
did you talk her about the lifestyle. If she isn't happy with it don't push her. It can damage everything.

did you talk her about the lifestyle. If she isn't happy with it don't push her. It can damage everything.
Yes, we have talked about It. She seems somewhat interested in it and I think she would try it if she wasn't't so nervous. I tried to set it up once just to meet and she backed out. Not sure what to do now or how far to push.

Have a Dinner party with the 3 of you ...

It may take a few dinners, but if she is attracted to him, she will make the move. She may even have you exchange seats. If he kiss her and she kiss back, look at his crotch - thats where her mouth is going to be ...

Check yourself, see if he is fingering her pussy, now you know that you are going to clean that pussy.

Back