New lifestyle couple (SoCal), come say hello!

Denied Pet

Couple
Gold Member
From
CA, US
[MF4M] [SoCal] Hi, everyone! My wife (33) and I (34) have been developing a FLR for a few years and are ready to start playing with this dynamic, too! We're looking for friends and a community to share, learn and grow with while we all explore. Also looking for locals to befriend IRL, as well as bulls or Alpha couples! Really excited to be making this step! Have lots of questions, as well as fantasies, so please feel free to DM! I'm doing excited to get to meet more of you!

[MF4M] [SoCal] Hi, everyone! My wife (33) and I (34) have been developing a FLR for a few years and are ready to start playing with this dynamic, too! We're looking for friends and a community to share, learn and grow with while we all explore. Also looking for locals to befriend IRL, as well as bulls or Alpha couples! Really excited to be making this step! Have lots of questions, as well as fantasies, so please feel free to DM! I'm doing excited to get to meet more of you!
I am in the IE HIT ME UP

FLR not my thing though it's good to know about locals that are in the area. 👍

Back