• Dear members and guests!

The last 12 hours our site was under a powerful DDOS attack, so the use of the site caused difficulties. We are the first time in 11 years of the existence of the site encountered a this problem, and in every possible way we are trying to solve it.
    We understand that now the use of the site is extremely difficult, and we bring our apologies for the inconvenience. With Best Regards, B2W Team!

New laws for Whites concerning Interracial sex

We have come a long way people we now have a black president, a beautiful black first lady so now is the time to push forward and get the laws we need passed. Here are a few I can think of that are most appropriate now days.
1. Rape charges against black men must become so hard to prove that black men are encouraged to use any white woman they want.
2. Laws should be enacted pressing forth the obvious and reality of the fact that the black race is superior with power being first with the black male secondly equeally shared by black women and those white women openly giving there bodies to black men thirdly to the rest of the white females and in last place the white males who are and should be subservient to all others.
3. Black men who father babies with white women should be encouraged by a system tax breaks for each baby they father. Further more babies father with married white females should provide the black males a greater bonus.
4 Laws should be enacted providing black men with the means to each night select any white woman they wish for there use for the night irregardless of whether she is married are not,willing or not. Amendments could be added as needed to provide for just punishment for any white woman that might refuse the sexual advances of any black man such as a alotted time in a state run whore house for black only use. White men on the other hand must be dealt with in a stronger and more controlling manner such as jail time, loss of a specified amout of wages which must be paid directly to the offended black man. or both. Repetitive offences must be even stronger measures.
5. In contrast laws must be made to show the white male that he must willingly give up his mother,his wife and daughters to the black man and for this some sort of compensation must be in place to secure his help in this and others to destroy him financially as well as sexually if he resists. In severe cases Casteration must be used and should be in public and required viewing by other whites.

feel free to add any more you can come up with.
ignorance

Now is the time to try and get laws such as these passed friends,never has the american public been more receptive to African american rights. Women every where are turning to black men for superior sex and each one of them can help the cause as can all black men and women. More and more white men or also letting there wives go black and they will help in this cause. The time is now to bring forth the life we all wish for. All whites can belong to black men if it is what everyone truly wants. I know how I'd vote and I'm a white married male one of the lowest class citizens,but i freely accecpt this and wish all the women in my family went black. Some have but not all yet.
After reading your blog, I thought about it for a long time, and I think you are right. whites worldwide are coming to a belief in Black Supremacy. There are also a growing number of whites like us who would submit to being an underclass and under Black Rule. The next step would be to implement this as a matter of law and policy, and we could vote this in. I would vote for this because I believe whites deserve it. I also believe the Black Race is Superior and, therefore, should be in charge.

We have come a long way people we now have a black president, a beautiful black first lady so now is the time to push forward and get the laws we need passed. Here are a few I can think of that are most appropriate now days.
1. Rape charges against black men must become so hard to prove that black men are encouraged to use any white woman they want.
2. Laws should be enacted pressing forth the obvious and reality of the fact that the black race is superior with power being first with the black male secondly equeally shared by black women and those white women openly giving there bodies to black men thirdly to the rest of the white females and in last place the white males who are and should be subservient to all others.
3. Black men who father babies with white women should be encouraged by a system tax breaks for each baby they father. Further more babies father with married white females should provide the black males a greater bonus.
4 Laws should be enacted providing black men with the means to each night select any white woman they wish for there use for the night irregardless of whether she is married are not,willing or not. Amendments could be added as needed to provide for just punishment for any white woman that might refuse the sexual advances of any black man such as a alotted time in a state run whore house for black only use. White men on the other hand must be dealt with in a stronger and more controlling manner such as jail time, loss of a specified amout of wages which must be paid directly to the offended black man. or both. Repetitive offences must be even stronger measures.
5. In contrast laws must be made to show the white male that he must willingly give up his mother,his wife and daughters to the black man and for this some sort of compensation must be in place to secure his help in this and others to destroy him financially as well as sexually if he resists. In severe cases Casteration must be used and should be in public and required viewing by other whites.

White women will report to the government all of the bbc they service. They must provide names and dates.
White daughters will be spoiled by their fathers and dress like sluts.

would like to add that all black men with cocks
Over 12 inches in length have a right to fuck any
White women in public for all to watch. And all girls twelve
And older would have to be in the front row!
I cant... This...smh 12? This dumb shit WAS entertaining but youre getting carried the fuck away. Black men dont and wont go around raping white children. I know some of you love the idea of the big black brute that comes along and forces all you poor helpless white people into sexual slavery but get out of here with this sexual abuse of children shit. The only part of this that made sense was white men being the lowest class. Anyone who thinks raping a minor is ok is indeed nothing more than a bottom feeder.

Last edited:
I cant... This...smh 12? This dumb shit WAS entertaining but youre getting carried the fuck away. Black men dont and wont go around raping white children. I know some of you love the idea of the big black brute that comes along and forces all you poor helpless white people into sexual slavery but get out of here with this baby sexual abuse shit. The only part of this that made sense was white men being the lowest class. Anyone who thinks raping a minor is indeed nothing more than a bottom feeder.
Admin please stop changing my words. If you cant leave the post to its original integrity then just delete the motherfucker

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
  1. Find a strong firm handed Master (all Black men are masters) even for meetings here and there. The object is to start recognizing your place.

1. Without word or thought, always strip naked and kneel in the presence of a Black man. It is a must to show your respect for His presence and decision to allow His time to be used by you. You need Him, He has many other subjects He can be entertained with, so remember He DOES NOT NEED you.

1. Do not feel free to speak unless asked questions. His time is valuable and does not need to be wasted by your petty thoughts. Remember as a Black man He knows what is best for you, even more than you do. Do not attempt to tell Him what you want unless He asks.

1. Kneel directly at his feet, your face to the floor, hands behind back. Do not look up or at Him directly. This is a sign that you do not Respect His authority. This submission is a gift from Him, that He allows you to show this affection for Him gives you a purpose to Him, a place in His heart. In doing so, He will give you value, affection for this respect. If not, He will be forced to show you with His heavy hand the proper way to greet Him. He is not any other man, by law of Nature He owns you. One must show respect at all times for this God given authority and in order for Him to be free to show you affection and give you His valuable time.

1. Always have prepared to the side a section of simple objects such as a dog collar and leash, a belt or whip, a gag of sorts, a means to bound hands. Keep these objects so He may plainly view them. He has every right to use these objects no matter what. In the use of these objects is not to punish or humiliate you, but to show you He values you enough to feel free to take pleasure with you in any form that makes him happy. If one does feel a sense of humiliation, degradation, or even pain in the use of these objects, know that you will have made your Master happy and satisfied. Thinking this way will fill you will pride and joy. Again, he does not need to give His time to you, but He did and that means you can please Him in that instance in a way none of His other properties could.

1. Be clean, all holes prepared to be filled. It is my nature to ask for condoms, but I have found this to be a painful endeavor. I find in the end most will use regardless to be safe unless they ask of you papers of recent exams to show you are clean. Obey the Master in any case. You are of little use if you can not submit to His will. Remember all Masters want was is best and healthy for their objects. What good are you if you are dirtied by another? Then He can not use you at all. Fear not, for He will properly direct you in these matters. Look to Him in trust, He will not destroy His property that He values so much.

http://shangoreturns.blogspot.com.ng/2016/01/essentials-for-being-black-owned.html

Maybe make Mandatory that all white Women between the age 18 to 20 years are required to to perform sexual servitude to a black men for a period of 2 months, maybe have it set up like a recruiting office. They come in and are measured then photographed, they will be contacted later for Orientation and some BBC boot camp about what to expect and what is expected of them. I am not good writer and feel that som one else could do this better, just an idea

ctcougar

Couple
Gold Member
From
US

Definitely the most idiotic crap posted on this board and that takes some doing

Go fuck yourself

Yeh this is mostly just fantasy :/ there’s nothing wrong with laws that facilitate or encourage interracial love and stop prejudice against it but they have to consider the consent of white women and black men :)