New laws for Whites concerning Interracial sex

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by blkcocklover, Apr 15, 2012.

1. blkcocklover

blkcocklover Active Member

We have come a long way people we now have a black president, a beautiful black first lady so now is the time to push forward and get the laws we need passed. Here are a few I can think of that are most appropriate now days.
    1. Rape charges against black men must become so hard to prove that black men are encouraged to use any white woman they want.
    2. Laws should be enacted pressing forth the obvious and reality of the fact that the black race is superior with power being first with the black male secondly equeally shared by black women and those white women openly giving there bodies to black men thirdly to the rest of the white females and in last place the white males who are and should be subservient to all others.
    3. Black men who father babies with white women should be encouraged by a system tax breaks for each baby they father. Further more babies father with married white females should provide the black males a greater bonus.
    4 Laws should be enacted providing black men with the means to each night select any white woman they wish for there use for the night irregardless of whether she is married are not,willing or not. Amendments could be added as needed to provide for just punishment for any white woman that might refuse the sexual advances of any black man such as a alotted time in a state run whore house for black only use. White men on the other hand must be dealt with in a stronger and more controlling manner such as jail time, loss of a specified amout of wages which must be paid directly to the offended black man. or both. Repetitive offences must be even stronger measures.
    5. In contrast laws must be made to show the white male that he must willingly give up his mother,his wife and daughters to the black man and for this some sort of compensation must be in place to secure his help in this and others to destroy him financially as well as sexually if he resists. In severe cases Casteration must be used and should be in public and required viewing by other whites.

feel free to add any more you can come up with.

2. Dsoul

Dsoul Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Nigeria
    All white women must take it BAREBACK.

3. BBCThugLuvr

BBCThugLuvr New Member

I love number 5 :)

pm65nc likes this.
  4. wit

wit Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    I love number 2; perhaps a clause could be that all white males be locked in a CB6000 chastity device as a rite of passage. This prevents masturbation and sex for all white men unless their superiors, or the female members of their family, whoever holds the key, deems it appropriate.

Lana Chambers, pm65nc and Marshavon like this.
  5. blkcocklover

Right on my friend

6. blkcocklover

Now is the time to try and get laws such as these passed friends,never has the american public been more receptive to African american rights. Women every where are turning to black men for superior sex and each one of them can help the cause as can all black men and women. More and more white men or also letting there wives go black and they will help in this cause. The time is now to bring forth the life we all wish for. All whites can belong to black men if it is what everyone truly wants. I know how I'd vote and I'm a white married male one of the lowest class citizens,but i freely accecpt this and wish all the women in my family went black. Some have but not all yet.

arthur carey and pm65nc like this.
  7. blkcocklover

You can add amendments you think or appropriate. As for myself no such device is needed since I am totally commited to the fact that white women should only fuck black men so I no longer do so myself. As for masturbation I see no harm in this unless I am told to not do so by black masters or mistresses

8. satyr303

satyr303 Active Member

US
    Not sure what planet you live on. I have always thought that all humans were equal and that no one was any better than another. This post really does nothing but promote serious racism! Very offensive!

9. Dsoul

Nigeria
    Always bare and nothing further from that.

10. welvmblack

welvmblack Member

US
    would like to add that all black men with cocks
    Over 12 inches in length have a right to fuck any
    White women in public for all to watch. And all girls twelve
    And older would have to be in the front row!

billydo and pm65nc like this.
  11. Dsoul

Nigeria
    There ought to be a detention centre for whites who refuse their women to go Black!

Lana Chambers, cucky and pm65nc like this.
  12. bigcowboy

bigcowboy New Member

US
    Aye, mates. Especially on all white wives to committed to black men bareback sex!

pm65nc likes this.
  13. welvmblack

welvmblack Member

US
    In addition all high school senior girls upon turning
    18 should have to complete a year of community
    Service as sex slaves in state prisons. Their teachers
    Would be those black prisoners who are between 40 and 60 in
    age and who have at least a thick 11 inch cock.

Stewie, Paul Wade and pm65nc like this.
  14. pm65nc

pm65nc New Member

l agree with this

15. pm65nc

pm65nc New Member

support it

16. pm65nc

pm65nc New Member

agree

17. pm65nc

pm65nc New Member

yes sir i agree

18. pm65nc

pm65nc New Member

same here

19. alwaysready4blk

alwaysready4blk Member

I fully agree thst all WW should submit unconditionslly to BM when they turn 18 unless with parental consent they could do so much younger. Needless to say no form of birth control should be used. Older women should also be willing to volunteer at any BMs request.

pm65nc likes this.
  20. alwaysready4blk

alwaysready4blk Member

Thst should also be amended to include all White boys too should the need for their services arise.

pm65nc likes this.