New Job, New Lifestyle ????

Hi Ornella. I am a fan of yours. You are a sexy lady with a great booty. I like the fact that you have totally gone for black men now and that there is no turning back. I love to read your posts on your life. Congratulations on your baby girl.

Last edited:
Its my Birthday !!

I hope you Bulls & Cucks will appreciate what I am about to do....?

View attachment 316849

Now IF I am not flooded with friends on facebook [Ornella Walsh] & given photos of your BIG BLACK COCKS against my FACE PIC..... Well.... I will be so disapppointed !

Now...start asking BlackToWhite admin to show my FACE in my dildo video.

http://www.blacktowhite.net/2011/03/09/huge-black-dildo-in-wife/

How has that descritpion stood that I wrote.."see the passion in my eyes"....lol

p.s. And before you ask...."walsh" was my married name....and I don't mind who knows me under that name. xxx He should have had a bigger cock !!

Last edited:
Thank you,....but,...I am just into "dating" Black guys.....if dating consists of getting on my knees in front of them as soon as we're "back for coffee"....and sucking their cocks like a woman possessed. ;)

ok,..It is my birthday....and this is all the drama I can handle today !

I had 2 friends friend me, you know who you are xxx But I also had a woman tell me about PINKMETH & DOXED.ME. I did not know about such sites.

I thought I might get some sexy frends, not make enemies.

I have a mixed race baby,its hardly a secret I like BLACK MEN !
But then my facebook account logged me out...and when I logged back in I had more people telling me about PINKMETH !

: (

I think I'll stick to face to face guys I know..... just made me wet to know BLACK guys world wide were seeing my posts.

Good luck everyone.

I'm done.

I am sorry that happened to you. I am a fan and wish you all the best that life has to offer, for you and your baby girl. :)

ok,..It is my birthday....and this is all the drama I can handle today !

I had 2 friends friend me, you know who you are xxx But I also had a woman tell me about PINKMETH & DOXED.ME. I did not know about such sites.

I thought I might get some sexy frends, not make enemies.

I have a mixed race baby,its hardly a secret I like BLACK MEN !
But then my facebook account logged me out...and when I logged back in I had more people telling me about PINKMETH !

: (

I think I'll stick to face to face guys I know..... just made me wet to know BLACK guys world wide were seeing my posts.

Good luck everyone.

I'm done.[/quote
that really sucks that i happen to you , hate when people do things like that to you , best of luck wish i had watched the post more so i could have seen the pics but the film is hot ,

Back