New Jersey husband looking. ..

360sexlover

Couple
Gold Member
I'm still selecting a lot of people. ...i found few guys very respectful and interesting. ..but I'm not done yet. ..any guys from nj, pa,ny extremely respectful and totally fine with the chance of being stop if i could get jealous or uncomfortable. ....with huge cock black or white. Feel free to contact me. ..CAM01627.jpgCAM01626.jpghere's my wife pics. ...i offer her. ...we just started so we absolutely need help. ...if someone has friends i could try with 2...

I'm still selecting a lot of people. ...i found few guys very respectful and interesting. ..but I'm not done yet. ..any guys from nj, pa,ny extremely respectful and totally fine with the chance of being stop if i could get jealous or uncomfortable. ....with huge cock black or white. Feel free to contact me. ..View attachment 493506View attachment 493507here's my wife pics. ...i offer her. ...we just started so we absolutely need help. ...if someone has friends i could try with 2...
Reply earlier ,u got bull t-stud and my friend shortie Mac!! She's going pounded for long hours!

I'm still selecting a lot of people. ...i found few guys very respectful and interesting. ..but I'm not done yet. ..any guys from nj, pa,ny extremely respectful and totally fine with the chance of being stop if i could get jealous or uncomfortable. ....with huge cock black or white. Feel free to contact me. ..View attachment 493506View attachment 493507here's my wife pics. ...i offer her. ...we just started so we absolutely need help. ...if someone has friends i could try with 2...
Have her been over more pussy spread open ,big cock going easy that way!!

Back