New Jersey couple. ...

Discussion in 'Couples and Women Seeking' started by 360sexlover, Dec 4, 2014.

1. 360sexlover

360sexlover Well-Known Member Gold Member

CAM01627.jpg CAM01626.jpg Well. ...I'm the husband. ...i started sharing her with black 2 years ago. ...it's really hard doing it because she's my wife and we've 3 kids. ...so it's normal that I'm still jealous even i truly love letting her been totally free on been a bitch. ...because like everyone knows all the women needs and wish that. ...and also i always cum after 5/10 minutes so missing to satisfy her completely. ...so because i love her i decided to share her. ..I'm looking for the perfect one, very extremely respectful man with an very huge cock in New Jersey, pa,ny. ...

2. BbcForMilf

BbcForMilf New Member Real Person

Please get back to me...im a Very respectful, well spoken Bbc..in NY. We should exchange contacts...i think i'd definitely be the perfect fit for the both of you !

360sexlover likes this.
  3. LeeOfPhilly

LeeOfPhilly New Member

US
    Philly here...actually in Vineland for an event tonight...Are near there? I fit what you're looking for..Let me know..

360sexlover likes this.
  4. Wildcple4u2

Wildcple4u2 Member

US
    Hey guys, we are a couple from NJ as well. We also seem to have the same issues as well , we are married and have children and know what you mean. If you would like message us and maybe we can chat a little !

360sexlover likes this.
  5. 360sexlover

360sexlover Well-Known Member Gold Member

Inbox us with your email! :) ;-) :-*

6. NJMOCHA

NJMOCHA Member

US
    I'M in north jersey and travel hit me up if you are serious

360sexlover likes this.
  7. El Negro

El Negro Member

Let's make it happen I'm from NY but stay in PA will commute to u lets Skype n get to know each other. Ain't none of these dudes gon fall thru Skype me : EL Negro69692

8. BbcForMilf

BbcForMilf New Member Real Person

That guy isn't even real^

360sexlover likes this.
  9. El Negro

El Negro Member

Lmao I'm not real but I can Skype and pull out the same dick in my profile pic , I have women that can verify me Fukin fagot

10. El Negro

El Negro Member

Begging ass ^^^ Lmao

11. El Negro

El Negro Member

Like I give a fun if it says "real person" or "member" all I kno is when I Skype with these couples n women they get exactly what I advertise

12. bm_from_southjersey

bm_from_southjersey Administrator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Are we adults, or is this high school?

Why don't each of you worry about yourselves and your own doings rather than if other guys are going to "fall thru" or if somebody is real. And drop the name calling.

Scottydont09 and thicknsexy like this.