New Info on Cucking

Jenny1234

Female
So it's been a couple of weeks since I asked for help on cucking my boyfriend. I'm still having sex with my trainer but a new thing recently happened. If you haven't read my last thread, here it is.

https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/cheated-on-boyfriend-and-need-advice-to-cuckold.118449/

My boyfriend has been going to the gym with me and every time my trainer sees him, he picks on him. It started off with really subtle comments and moved onto him lightly slapping my boyfriend's ass, and making comments about his small physique. My boyfriend is a nice guy and started to feel a bit intimidated by my trainer. He blushes and gets flustered a lot when my trainer is around and my trainer never misses the opportunity to humiliate him.

Even when I have sex with my trainer behind my boyfriend's back, he always make me denigrate my boyfriend's small cock when I'm reaching orgasm. I've told him to stop humiliating the man I love, but he just says that if my boyfriend wasn't such a sissy, he'd be able to defend himself. My trainer is a total asshole, but the sex is so good. Moreover, I feel like he's brainwashing me because I've started to get slightly aroused when he humiliates my boyfriend.

I decided to have a house party with a few of my girlfriends from the gym and I decided to invite my trainer too. During the party, when I went to the back to get some ******* supplies for the party, my trainer followed. He wrapped his arms around me from the back and I could smell his cologne, feel his strong arms, and could feel the large bulge in his jeans. I stuttered as I tried to tell him "n-n-not now... we're at a p-p-party". He just began to hike up my skirt and started fingering me. He fingers were pretty big as well, at least bigger than my boyfriend's penis. I became super aroused, but I heard a voice coming and we both just decided to enter the living room.

As we were getting a bit tipsy from the drinks, my trainer didn't hesitate to make jokes at my boyfriend. The other girls at the party also laughed a bit as well which made my boyfriend even more embarrassed. He tried to make fun of my trainer, but the comments fell short. Towards the end, everybody left but my trainer was still hanging around. He made another comment towards my boyfriend, and it became really heated and my boyfriend finally took a stand for himself. He got up and told my trainer to leave and that he is never welcome in this house. It got really heated and my boyfriend punched my trainer in the stomach. Keep in mind, my boyfriend is really sweet, but is pretty shy, so I got really surprised when this happened. My trainer looked furious and he said that he needs to teach my boyfriend a lesson. My trainer quickly overpowered him and I couldn't believe what he did.

He gave my boyfriend a wedgie, pulled his pants down spanked him. I wanted to stop him, but I just stood and watched. My boyfriend started saying he was sorry, but the trainer continued till my boyfriend started begging. He then suspended my boyfriend in the air by his underwear attached to a coat hook.

I was so shocked that I didn't know what to do. I hadn't even seen anyone get wedgied since middle school, let alone a 23 year old adult. I tried to get a stool from our bedroom to get my boyfriend down. My trainer followed me and I started yelling at him for being such a bully to my boyfriend. However, he brought his hand up my dress and started kissing me. I was still aroused from when we went to grab drinks. Long story short, he seduced me and fucked me right there. I eventually got my boyfriend out of his underwear predicament.

I was appalled at how my boyfriend was treated, but was so aroused at how an alpha male was able to dominate him.

I really don't know what to do at this point. After that incident, my boyfriend has become a lot more submissive in the gym when my trainer is there and I'm not sure what steps I should take to get him to accept me fucking alpha males. He still doesn't know yet.

Last edited:
So it's been a couple of weeks since I asked for help on cucking my boyfriend. I'm still having sex with my trainer but a new thing recently happened. If you haven't read my last thread, here it is.

https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/cheated-on-boyfriend-and-need-advice-to-cuckold.118449/

My boyfriend has been going to the gym with me and every time my trainer sees him, he picks on him. It started off with really subtle comments and moved onto him lightly slapping my boyfriend's ass, and making comments about his small physique. My boyfriend is a nice guy and started to feel a bit intimidated by my trainer. He blushes and gets flustered a lot when my trainer is around and my trainer never misses the opportunity to humiliate him.

Even when I have sex with my trainer behind my boyfriend's back, he always make me denigrate my boyfriend's small cock when I'm reaching orgasm. I've told him to stop humiliating the man I love, but he just says that if my boyfriend wasn't such a sissy, he'd be able to defend himself. My trainer is a total asshole, but the sex is so good. Moreover, I feel like he's brainwashing me because I've started to get slightly aroused when he humiliates my boyfriend.

I decided to have a house party with a few of my girlfriends from the gym and I decided to invite my trainer too. During the party, when I went to the back to get some ******* supplies for the party, my trainer followed. He wrapped his arms around me from the back and I could smell his cologne, feel his strong arms, and could feel the large bulge in his jeans. I stuttered as I tried to tell him "n-n-not now... we're at a p-p-party". He just began to hike up my skirt and started fingering me. He fingers were pretty big as well, at least bigger than my boyfriend's penis. I became super aroused, but I heard a voice coming and we both just decided to enter the living room.

As we were getting a bit tipsy from the drinks, my trainer didn't hesitate to make jokes at my boyfriend. The other girls at the party also laughed a bit as well which made my boyfriend even more embarrassed. He tried to make fun of my trainer, but the comments fell short. Towards the end, everybody left but my trainer was still hanging around. He made another comment towards my boyfriend, and it became really heated and my boyfriend finally took a stand for himself. He got up and told my trainer to leave and that he is never welcome in this house. It got really heated and my boyfriend punched my trainer in the stomach. Keep in mind, my boyfriend is really sweet, but is pretty shy, so I got really surprised when this happened. My trainer looked furious and he said that he needs to teach my boyfriend a lesson. My trainer quickly overpowered him and I couldn't believe what he did.

He gave my boyfriend a wedgie, pulled his pants down spanked him. I wanted to stop him, but I just stood and watched. My boyfriend started saying he was sorry, but the trainer continued till my boyfriend started begging. He then suspended my boyfriend in the air by his underwear attached to a coat hook.

I was so shocked that I didn't know what to do. I hadn't even seen anyone get wedgied since middle school, let alone a 23 year old adult. I tried to get a stool from our bedroom to get my boyfriend down. My trainer followed me and I started yelling at him for being such a bully to my boyfriend. However, he brought his hand up my dress and started kissing me. I was still aroused from when we went to grab drinks. Long story short, he seduced me and fucked me right there. I eventually got my boyfriend out of his underwear predicament.

I was appalled at how my boyfriend was treated, but was so aroused at how an alpha male was able to dominate him.

I really don't know what to do at this point. After that incident, my boyfriend has become a lot more submissive in the gym when my trainer is there and I'm not sure what steps I should take to get him to accept me fucking alpha males. He still doesn't know yet.
Faaaaaaaaaaake

Why do so many guys pretend to be women? So weird!

tenor.gif

vlzXHlv.gif

Lol, fun story. I hope you get to live out your own fantasy one day.

LMFAO that was actually fucking hilarious to read! You can't let a next man disrespect you like that period, let alone in front your people, and esp not in your own damn house! And he actually got wejjied :bounce:
Hmm and your man obviously knows the trainer is fucking you. You do know this right ? It's too obvious. Hmm what is happening to men now a days SMH your relationship will never be the same again :smoke:

Your boyfriend inst a cuck. He is a coward. In his place I would leave you (cause your indifference in this party episode) and put a bullet in the head of this asshole trainer. You should be ashamed to agree your trainer have done it with your boyfriend.
I would like this if it were not for the bullet in the head. That would make him even more of a coward than he is now. I would definitely dump her ass, though.

so let me get this straight... one grown man gives another grown man a wedgie and gets an over the knee 'spanking' ends up 'suspended' by his crazy strong space age material underwear from a hook on a coat rack then you have sex in the other room with your trainer and you boyfriend still doesn't know what's going on and continues to go to the same gym? did you see the one where the cayote was shot out into space on an acme rocket by his underpants? that was a good one too

so let me get this straight... one grown man gives another grown man a wedgie and gets an over the knee 'spanking' ends up 'suspended' by his crazy strong space age material underwear from a hook on a coat rack then you have sex in the other room with your trainer and you boyfriend still doesn't know what's going on and continues to go to the same gym? did you see the one where the cayote was shot out into space on an acme rocket by his underpants? that was a good one too
That was one amusing story. Had me going until that last part about the wedgie and her still being seduced. Sounds like one of those cartoons I used to watch as a kid.

Back