New Here

UseMyGF

Couple
From
US
well we started dating 4 years ago but she told me she had sex with a blk man when she was 16 and also with a very large brazilian man maybe a year or so b4 we met. she was 18 when we met and is 22 now...and maybe a year ago is when she told me she had been fucked blk men more recently and showed me conversations on her phone she had been having with a few of them and asked me how i felt...at first was pissed and walked out but then was horny and curious about it all..and told her i wanted to see her with a blk man. Then one night at a party it happened..not a cuck, im hung too, i consider myself a generous sharer of a very sexy hot lil girl and think every blk guy should have the opportunity to fuck her unique amazing fat pussy...

well we started dating 4 years ago but she told me she had sex with a blk man when she was 16 and also with a very large brazilian man maybe a year or so b4 we met. she was 18 when we met and is 22 now...and maybe a year ago is when she told me she had been fucked blk men more recently and showed me conversations on her phone she had been having with a few of them and asked me how i felt...at first was pissed and walked out but then was horny and curious about it all..and told her i wanted to see her with a blk man. Then one night at a party it happened..not a cuck, im hung too, i consider myself a generous sharer of a very sexy hot lil girl and think every blk guy should have the opportunity to fuck her unique amazing fat pussy...

Sexual references to ages less than 21 need to be removed eventhough she is now 22.

Back