New here!....

Hey! lets see.... Im in Central Florida, Im 42, blonde, 36D, and a freak!
I dont have a lot of free time so when I do get out I like to REALLY party. Hubby is here to serve as needed . I love to go out dancing , drinking and getting laid. More Later!
I can travel to S. Florida for some of that pink.

I dont have a lot of free time so when I do get out I like to REALLY party. Hubby is here to serve as needed . I love to go out dancing , drinking and getting laid. More Later!
When are you available to play?

mmmmmm nice bb
i like

would like u to sit tight on my cock

i like her
bigblackbull01.jpg

I should know shortly if I am available to play, not a long drive from Orlando to Tampa and that damn sure looks worth the drive!

Hi -
i was curious if you were successful in finding some BBC in central fl. wife is wanting to explore and we are nervous about finding someone respectful and discrete. If you were successful and he is open to new partners please let us know.

Thanks

Back