New here

Monicababy

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
Hi all you big black cocks. My name is Molly and I'm new here. I'm a 33 year old blonde, 5'5" and nicely built. I've never had a black cock before but my husband wants to watch me get fucked. Anyone out there ready to make his dreams come true? I'm into dirty talk as well. I'll do the verification once I build up the nerve.

Hi all you big black cocks. My name is Molly and I'm new here. I'm a 33 year old blonde, 5'5" and nicely built. I've never had a black cock before but my husband wants to watch me get fucked. Anyone out there ready to make his dreams come true? I'm into dirty talk as well. I'll do the verification once I build up the nerve.
Nice...i am sure you will enjoy this lifestyle..

I wonder are you and your hubby just starting the cuckold thing?

Hi Molly beautiful pussy lips and body! I am 100% ready to fill u full!

You make my dick slick and wet with your juices!

I see it's been a year since you posted this...how is your journey coming along?

Welcome! Hope that you are going to have a lot of fun.

For us cuckolding has been terrific!

tumblr_oockj8M3Vh1w5hz7jo1_1280 (2).jpg

Back