new here

marinewifemom

Female
From
US
Ok... it's late and I'm probably not going to makes sense... apologies in advance

I came across this site and thought what the heck

So I am a new member.

I'm 44 .. married... have 2 great *******... Husband is always either at work, deployed, or busy. But he does make time for us.

I will expand more later.

Have a great night everyone

Camille

Ok... it's late and I'm probably not going to makes sense... apologies in advance

So I am a new member.

I'm 44 .. married... have 2 great *******... Husband is always either at work, deployed, or busy. But he does make time for us.

Camille

Hey, welcome. I'm new too in the sense I haven't been on since June. Kind of in the same boat as you. You can message me on here or kik me Lw585.

So I am a new member.

Camille

Hi Camille, & welcome to our little dark corner of the web baby girl! i'd love to chat with you sometime

So I am a new member.

Camille
Welcome and Semper Fi!

Welcome Camille to b2w and hope you enjoy. Thank your husband for serving this great nation and you and the ******* for supporting him. I once served the U.S. Army, now retired and have all the time in the world for beautiful sexy women, especially lonely wives. ;)

Last edited:
Back