new here

BBCS1ut

Female
From
FL, US
hi I'm 53 white female... I had my 1st fantasys about being taken sexually by a black man when I was 9... I will go into more details later... I used to visit a site calked darksecrets.com but they closed a few months back. I signed a Black Cock Slut Agreement from that site and will share with any black man that request a copy. I have always hoped that 1 day all white females learn and accept our true place on our knees servicing our Black Masters, and that white boys will need permission to get any pussy or sex of any kind from the Black Man 1st. and Only the Black Man and his black Friends can cum in any of our 3 hole. On the other site it stated what our Duties and Obligations are. I am now a Happy Big Black Cock Slut for life. ~Veronica

Mmm I agree... I also feel teaching the white girl when she is young will make her appreciate her true role in life... that of a BBC Slut or even whore for her Man (the Black Man... not a sorry white boy)

Hun I've been up all night... I dance at a local club on the weekends... give me an hour to rest and shower... I will be back around 8/8:30... OK?

hi I'm 53 white female... I had my 1st fantasys about being taken sexually by a black man when I was 9... I will go into more details later... I used to visit a site calked darksecrets.com but they closed a few months back. I signed a Black Cock Slut Agreement from that site and will share with any black man that request a copy. I have always hoped that 1 day all white females learn and accept our true place on our knees servicing our Black Masters, and that white boys will need permission to get any pussy or sex of any kind from the Black Man 1st. and Only the Black Man and his black Friends can cum in any of our 3 hole. On the other site it stated what our Duties and Obligations are. I am now a Happy Big Black Cock Slut for life. ~Veronica

welcome. I couldn't agree more! :)

OMG I would the 1 time a Black Man graves my head and ****** his cock in and down and just held me there telling "bitch relax and enjoy" I was gagging, my eyes full of tears, and I could breath for what seemed like forever... and he was pushing my head down even more and laughing and telling me "Oh yea... you're my black cock whore now" and he was right once I relaxed I was able to enjoy... and he owned from then on mmm

Back