new here

BBCS1ut

Female
From
FL, US
hi I'm 53 white female... I had my 1st fantasys about being taken sexually by a black man when I was 9... I will go into more details later... I used to visit a site calked darksecrets.com but they closed a few months back. I signed a Black Cock Slut Agreement from that site and will share with any black man that request a copy. I have always hoped that 1 day all white females learn and accept our true place on our knees servicing our Black Masters, and that white boys will need permission to get any pussy or sex of any kind from the Black Man 1st. and Only the Black Man and his black Friends can cum in any of our 3 hole. On the other site it stated what our Duties and Obligations are. I am now a Happy Big Black Cock Slut for life. ~Veronica

hi I'm 53 white female... I had my 1st fantasys about being taken sexually by a black man when I was 9... I will go into more details later... I used to visit a site calked darksecrets.com but they closed a few months back. I signed a Black Cock Slut Agreement from that site and will share with any black man that request a copy. I have always hoped that 1 day all white females learn and accept our true place on our knees servicing our Black Masters, and that white boys will need permission to get any pussy or sex of any kind from the Black Man 1st. and Only the Black Man and his black Friends can cum in any of our 3 hole. On the other site it stated what our Duties and Obligations are. I am now a Happy Big Black Cock Slut for life. ~Veronica
This excellent and located what is your place to serve our cocks over and over again! Welcome to the place where you belong!

Back