New here, very curious

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself Here' started by rlt92, Sep 8, 2013.

1. rlt92

rlt92 Member

Hi!

I am new here, but very curious about all of this. I have a good friend who has recently experienced her first black guy, and she has me intrigued as well. A little about me - 41, married, 2 great kids. This is all brand new to me, but my friend says I can get some help and information on here. As you can imagine, I have a lot of questions, I'm not real sure where to begin. I guess I will start by asking if there are similar women like me (happily married) who do this, and what is it like? What are the pros and cons, especially for your marriage? Any unforeseen consequences, both good and bad?

Hope to hear back from some of you.

rlt

2. waynerobertson

waynerobertson Active Member

US
    Welcome . . .

3. rlt92

rlt92 Member

Thank you for the welcome! I hope to learn more about all this. There is alot of information.

4. Handsome, 5'8" Jamaican/African guy from Minnesota(MidWest) looking to dominate sexy white women. Married or single women, i don’t mind. Would love a freaky white babe to fuck, suck, lick and eat. Any serious inquiries please contact me @ jyork6573@hotmail .com or IM me @ zorpon@yahoo.com

5. BIGBLKMAN

BIGBLKMAN Member

Hi, you look nice. Welcome to the site. There are threads on different topics that you can read.

6. rlt92

rlt92 Member

Thank you for the welcome and the compliments. And yes, I am reading alot, lol. Just still curious how many wives have this desire and actually do it.

7. BIGBLKMAN

BIGBLKMAN Member

Let us chat in here.

8. rlt92

rlt92 Member

Okay, that sounds good.

9. rlt92

rlt92 Member

Thanks to everyone for being so open, I am learning a lot.

10. cps

cps Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Welcome to the forum! You will learn so much here. I am a wife and mom like you, and I recently experienced my first black guy this past May. It was amazing, the best sex ever. Just talk about it with your hubby, be on the same page. That was what made it so good for me, my hubby's consent and encouragement. I have played two more times since then.

You won't regret it if you decide to do it.

11. LOOKING FOR A STEADY WHITE LOVER IN MINNESOTA, IOWA AND NORTH DAKOTA AREA. IF INTERESTED HIT ME UP @ ZORPON@YAHOO.COM...

12. rlt92

rlt92 Member

Thank you cps! I was hoping to hear from a woman, a wife and mom like me, who has actually done this. I will send you a pm.

gemInI likes this.
  13. rlt92

rlt92 Member

Happy Hump Day! Hoping to chat with more people!

14. Harduk

Harduk Well-Known Member Gold Member

Yes you are doing it right nice and slow as you can see you have tons of men wanting you but it's crucial to get the right man who can take where and how you want to go with this...you are stunning and I wish could train you into the lifestyle at your pace and extent if you want advice or chat I have 2/3 women who I regular meet up with, just let me know x

15. Jay J

Jay J Guest

the difference is they post pics!

16. hotjen

hotjen Well-Known Member Gold Member

UK
    hi jennifer hope you like the site

17. eyespy07

eyespy07 Active Member

Hi, Jennifer. You should contribute your ideas and/or self pics to this thread so everyone else can get to know you better. Or, you can start you own thread, too.:)

#17 eyespy07, Sep 13, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2013
  18. rlt92

rlt92 Member

Welcome Jennifer! Glad to have other newbies here with me !

eyespy07 likes this.
  19. eyespy07

eyespy07 Active Member

So, what have you learned rlt92?

20. rlt92

rlt92 Member

For one thing, that there are alot of women like me (wife and mom) who have this desire. And quite a few who actually do it. That was surprising to me.