New here, SoCal

Good afternoon how are you?

My name is Bryan I am 28 DDF very clean and respectful. I am 110% discrete and understand the importance of being discreet and protecting the privacy of others.

I am 5'5 average build, I weigh 175 and have a 5" tool. Sorry it's not a monster lol handsome Latino

I am a very clean cut type of person, I don't smoke I don't do any ******* and hardly ever *******. I am very professional I do have my own job and my own vehicle.

I do have experience playing with couples, and to be honest absolutely love it it's always a lot of fun. I've been in the lifestyle for sometime now, I would say for about 10 years.

I'm very easy-going, and not pushy or annoying. I understand the importance of respecting boundaries and what people are and are not comfortable with.

I am not one of those fake flake people who say they're going to show up and then they never do if we make plans I will definitely be there and if I know I'm not going to make it I definitely would let you know in advance.

I'm in search of a couple who likes to have fun and is very easy-going, I don't really like to split rooms or get hotels because it tends to get expensive.

Please feel free to email me back or send me a message on kik at bryancornell032669

I hope to hear back from you soon, have a great rest of the day!

Back