New here. My name is Angela and I date black guys exclusively. Just learned about the site.

Hi Angela ... I'm Rolland ... but, my friends just call me "OX" because I'm ... well, you use your imagination. Anyways, I'm the black man you so seek and desire ... trust me!
Seriously, I was born in South Africa, Durbin ... I mean Durban, actually ... see my personal pic below. Oh, and just ignore that couple in my avatar, that's a subservient couple; I'm their master. :blackgrimace:

pic_Blackface.jpg

Hi Angela ... I'm Rolland ... but, my friends just call me "OX" because I'm ... well, you use your imagination. Anyways, I'm the black man you so seek and desire ... trust me!
Seriously, I was born in South Africa, Durbin ... I mean Durban, actually ... see my personal pic below. Oh, and just ignore that couple in my avatar, that's a subservient couple; I'm their master. :blackgrimace:

View attachment 365743
LMAOOOO

I don't get it

angiluv ... it was a little humor, (obviously very little) indicating that I think you're attractive, saw your post saying you date black guys exclusively, and knowing that exludes ME, (yeah, I'm a whiteboi with a lit'l dick), I was just humorously pretending to make a pass at you as a black guy. After you've been around a while, you'll get use to my "rather dry" sense of humor OR simply put me on ignore.
But, I really regret you didn't "get it" ... darn, and such good imagination I thought I had, too!
Welcome, and take care ... Mac

Back