New here, but for two years in the lifestyle.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself Here' started by Dutchbmale, Jan 20, 2012.

1. Dutchbmale

Dutchbmale New Member

Me submissive white male, who lacks the stamina to give my wife what she needs sexually.
    My wife, a curvy brunette who really loves sex, and needs it much more than i can give her.
    We are open minded, and she always knew i was submissve.
    So 2 years ago we talked about it on a summer evening with a bottle wine.
    She confessed that she was missing things in her sex life. She did not want to cheat on me, but the feelings were getting stronger.
    I felt guilty that i never was capable to fulfill her needs, for so many years, and offered her that when she wanted it she could have a lover (Bull).
    At first it was difficult for her, but in a few weeks she agreed.
    One week later we had our first cuckold adventure, with a well hung black male, and i must agree, for them it was a success. Not for me, i had to look, and did see him give her things that i never could. And she really enjoyed it.
    I felt jealous,and we had a lot of discussions the weeks after that.
    I tried to compete, proofing i was just as good as her Bull was.
    Useless offcourse, and when time past on i did get used with the situation.
    Her Bull was demanding and dominant, and they were pushing me further in my cuckold role.
    When going to work she wrote with a marker cuckold on my butt, and after a few weeks a chastity device was bought as a present for me. First a CB3000, after that a steelworxx.
    After 1 year, my wife wanted to have a cuckold sign on her butt, (black spade) and she insisted that i had a cuckold marking too.
    Mine is placed above my little one.
    And so, there is no way back anymore she now has what she wants, and i am forever in mental chastity and if i ever would think about cheating, there is that tattoo to prevent me.
    Is this radicaL i dont know, this is the way how we experience our cukold life.
    We are not looking for contact, and i am not going to post pictures of my wife, because she dont want that.
    I just wanted to tell our story, and that if you really love your wife, just let her sexually free, otherwise there is a chance you could lose her.

moorster likes this.