New here, 26 F from NY

Hey guys, new to the site, just wanted to say hi. 26 female in the NY city area. A little bit about myself, I have been married for almost 2 years now, and I love my husband. But I think part of me has always fantasized about being taken by a big strong black man and have him have his way with me. I have never been with a black guy before, and have never shared these thoughts with my husband, not sure how he would react (I can only assume not great). Looking forward to talking with some of you guys and maybe getting a chance to meet
a few as well, only time will tell...

.2for.jpgyoga.jpg

Why do people even bother watch other guys are going to be drooling over a fake ass chick lol:devil:

Most guys don't pay attention to much.. they see tits and ass and easily assume the avatars actually reflect who the member is.. but Google Images and Tin Eye can save some folks wasted time. Since I'm Admin and have been doing this for a while I can usually spot fakes pretty quickly, and then check those 2 awesome reverse image look-up sites.

Most guys don't pay attention to much.. they see tits and ass and easily assume the avatars actually reflect who the member is.. but Google Images and Tin Eye can save some folks wasted time. Since I'm Admin and have been doing this for a while I can usually spot fakes pretty quickly, and then check those 2 awesome reverse image look-up sites.
No doubt you like James Bond lol but yeah even if you tell them they just ignore the dates,times and fake pics I think they use there dicks as brains lol :bounce:
Anyway good looks on spoting fakes babe:D

Hey guys, new to the site, just wanted to say hi. 26 female in the NY city area. A little bit about myself, I have been married for almost 2 years now, and I love my husband. But I think part of me has always fantasized about being taken by a big strong black man and have him have his way with me. I have never been with a black guy before, and have never shared these thoughts with my husband, not sure how he would react (I can only assume not great). Looking forward to talking with some of you guys and maybe getting a chance to meet
a few as well, only time will tell...

.View attachment 832873View attachment 832874
yes beautiful email me

Back