New Girlfriend is Very Open

Whitebetasub

Male
Gold Member
From
CA, US
I am very pleased to say that after years of boring vanilla relationships, I now have a kinky girlfriend who is intrigued by the idea of cuckolding and being dominant. She wasn't into interracial at first but after inundating her with videos of women being stretched open she has since become open to that idea. Personally I'm also ok with being cucked by a white bull too, but I would prefer bbc. She has said that when the time comes we will go together and pick someone out. I'm so fucking turned on by this.

I am very pleased to say that after years of boring vanilla relationships, I now have a kinky girlfriend who is intrigued by the idea of cuckolding and being dominant. She wasn't into interracial at first but after inundating her with videos of women being stretched open she has since become open to that idea. Personally I'm also ok with being cucked by a white bull too, but I would prefer bbc. She has said that when the time comes we will go together and pick someone out. I'm so fucking turned on by this.
A whole new world awaits you cucky

Back