New asian couple here [San Francisco]

rondipin

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CA, US
Hello B2W! Asian couple here in our late 20's trying to explore possibilities to spice up our sex lives! I've had this fantasy that all you here have as well, so we are here to check things if it may pan out some time later. My wife is kinda already entertaining the idea of playing with a gorgeous black male but being the shy one that she is, may take more time and effort to do so.

As an introductory to you black men, here are some pics of my wife. Let us know what you think and maybe she could get more enticed by reading your comments :D

For what it's worth, she says if she is gonna do it, her ideal man would be:
--in the 20's or early 30's
--mulatto or light-skinned
--gentleman and professional
--would be willing to follow what she tells you to do

Thanks and hope to meet one of you sometime for her

Ron

Last edited:
Hello B2W! Filipino couple here in our late 20's trying to explore possibilities to spice up our sex lives! I've had this fantasy that all you here have as well, so we are here to check things if it may pan out some time later. My wife is kinda already entertaining the idea of playing with a gorgeous black male but being the shy one that she is, may take more time and effort to do so.

As an introductory to you black men, here are some pics of my wife. Let us know what you think and maybe she could get more enticed by reading your comments :D

Ron
She is fuckable, shame of the distance

Hello B2W! Filipino couple here in our late 20's trying to explore possibilities to spice up our sex lives! I've had this fantasy that all you here have as well, so we are here to check things if it may pan out some time later. My wife is kinda already entertaining the idea of playing with a gorgeous black male but being the shy one that she is, may take more time and effort to do so.

Ron
got 11 inches for her

Ron

Both of you are Filipino eh? Yes, I think your wife would be perfect for BBC. Anymore up close pics of her pussy?

Sorry for the delay guys. We are working on some new pics as we have been very busy the last few days with work and in the midst of trying to move out to a new place. Thanks for all the hot comments, she loves reading them and gives her the boost in confidence!

Forgot about this thread LOL! A lot has happened over the last 8 years and we definitely got this fantasy into reality. We don't even live in the area anymore. Anyway, aside from the media we have here, we have definitely more in our fan page! Thanks to all here who inspired us to keep pushing for this alternative lifestyle. Keeps our stress level from life at bay for sure!

Might we see some pics of her?
One here waiting
Hello B2W! Asian couple here in our late 20's trying to explore possibilities to spice up our sex lives! I've had this fantasy that all you here have as well, so we are here to check things if it may pan out some time later. My wife is kinda already entertaining the idea of playing with a gorgeous black male but being the shy one that she is, may take more time and effort to do so.

Ron

Attachments

• image-2020-10-28-19-01-32~2.jpg
    image-2020-10-28-19-01-32~2.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 1
  • FB_IMG_1602352514920.jpg
    FB_IMG_1602352514920.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 0

Ron
Your so fucking Hottt omg!!💓

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1602979442767.jpg
    FB_IMG_1602979442767.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 1