New Experiences

Well that was after I had already been cheating on him for 10 yrs. If your craving it you need to act on it! Our desires are powerful and when we have them we need to fulfill them or you'll regret it the rest of your life. I started when I was 35 and I so wish I would have started younger.

OMG, I can't believe I'm doing this as I'm married currently. I can't stop thinking about living out some fantasies I have. Being in an interracial relationship is so tempting.
That sounds wonderful my husband would never agree to anything like that.
Teri, I strongly encourage you not to go behind your husband's back. Reverse the situation ... what would you do if you found out your husband was going behind your back, seeing other women? What do you have to lose when (not if) you finally get caught? How much do those, who are encouraging you to cheat, have to lose if your marriage breaks up because YOU were caught cheating? What do you think your parents, work associates, friends would think? If you have children now ... "just think", please!
There possibly might be ways to encourage your husband to want to experience this with you. Possibly have him take you to an adult shop and purchase a large, black dildo, and let him use it on you. If it turns him ON, then you could suggest trying the real thing together, but I wouldn't go behind your spouse's back. No one here gives a rat's ass about your marriage or the damage done to your reputation ....

pic_Temptation-Devil.jpg .......GIF_Yellowball-NO.gif

Last edited:
That sounds wonderful my husband would never agree to anything like that.

You can't possibly know that for sure. If you want a "relationship" outside your marriage your marriage may be in serious trouble.

If you're talking about fulfilling certain sexual experiences in which you could involve your husband, he might surprise you. MFM? He might find he really enjoys watching his wife. Then maybe you eventually wind up with a not -so- little something-something on the side, with his approval.

Unless you're willing to risk your marriage or to keep it a fantasy, you must communicate your desires and some of the temptation you're feeling, even if it takes time to do so.

OMG, I can't believe I'm doing this as I'm married currently. I can't stop thinking about living out some fantasies I have. Being in an interracial relationship is so tempting.

I had a long term interracial fantasy! Ever since my early teens I had a fantasy of watching a black guy getting into a white pussy. After I married that fantasy carried over into our love life. Initially my wife literally threw me out of the bed and called me a sexual pervert! LOL

Anyway with a lot of consistent persistenance, eventually she played along, in fact would sometimes bring it up herself. Three years ago this past March (after being married almost 9 years) we were on a combined vacation/convention trip. The night prior to the commencement of the convention we attended a "convention cocktail party". It was here that I surprisingly met up again with an old university friend and roommate of mine, Edwin. We hadn't spoken in over ten years because he moved back to Europe after graduation. (Should I mention he's black.) I introduced him to Pam and, as they say, the rest is history! The following night, after a night out on the town club hopping, we ended up back at our hotel suite for a nightcap! What a nightcap that turned out to be! Edwin ended up balls deep in Pam!

While I always wanted to see a black guy get into some nice white pussy, in my wildest dreams I never ever thought that I'd witness it, lesser still that the white pusssy getting fucked by black cock would be that of my wife! He's been her favourite ever since then and they make out at every opportunity.

Last edited:
Back