New England BBC

My wife needs a good fucking, I mean do ******* to and with someone's she'd never think of. We discussed this at t length and even got a big black dildos but she needs a stranger who wants her for nothing more than to ingest huge amounts of cum. Ai know how to make her beg for black dick and all she needs is a little push (and a few treats). She's 40 (but looks late 20s) no.children so pussy still fresh. It's tight as fuck amd I'm the only one to ever fuck her so you'd be the secomd. And any friends A can be 2nd 3rd 4th. If you have a gf wire or just female friend to make things smoother. I'd love for her to do something bad just 1 time without me initiating. I live 4 olé play sp open to anything. All I want is clean, no diseases but if u can convince her to agre her tight pussy wants it raw amd uncovered, she needs to be treated like pure serxual toy, the more you treat her like your personal little white the better. Thursday night I plan to have fun with her, partake of something that makes her crave a huge cock and the better I feel the more she wants it. A little revved up and blinded folded she's there for the taking. she's brunette blue eyes huge tots and shiuld win best blog job award. The sooner I hear from someone the better.

Couldn't rely before but atm I don't have a picture but and she's sleeping. Also she's a bit shy but I have sure fire method to make her less I inhibited and if watching her as I used a thick dildos was any consolation then the thicker the better. A Ab bbc is first choice but bit I just want her to be open.and to.enjoy herself. She.jas.talked.to.some guys online

Back