New dirty girl in town saying hey!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Serena Wyld

My name is Serena. I am new here and just wanted to pop in and say hi! I'm a 30 something married white girl with an out of control passion for BBC and ****** Cuckold fun! I had my own web site for years but retired that recently but still love being a dirty girl. I have a very main stream business career now but still love dressing up like a little hood rat, going out and getting hammered by BBC as much as I can. I love coming home and making my little pussy white hubby eat me clean as well! Just thought I would drop a few pics for you and say hey!
28.jpg29.jpg 03.jpg 12.jpg 21.jpg

Being a white male, nothing turns me on more than seeing black men pleasured by
white women and or thier men. Keep up the great work

My name is Serena. I am new here and just wanted to pop in and say hi! I'm a 30 something married white girl with an out of control passion for BBC and ****** Cuckold fun! I had my own web site for years but retired that recently but still love being a dirty girl. I have a very main stream business career now but still love dressing up like a little hood rat, going out and getting hammered by BBC as much as I can. I love coming home and making my little pussy white hubby eat me clean as well! Just thought I would drop a few pics for you and say hey!
I live in NYC and ******* and Disease free single male looking for something new. Please tell me more about yourself.

that is one hot little pussy you have there maybe i can shove this latin cock in deep enough that hubby will taste it for days

View attachment 2254View attachment 2258 View attachment 2257 View attachment 2256 View attachment 2255
hello i just want to say very sexy piture .lady daniele

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back