New cuckold

Gregg

Male
I found a gorgeous young girl with a mixed race baby, and have since started giving financial support to her.
I know she still sees her baby daddy. What should I do if she gets pregnant again?

I know she still sees her baby daddy. What should I do if she gets pregnant again?
Get a second job! Also, buy yourself a $million term life policy and make HER the beneficiary; that'll assure her that she'll be able to continue caring/providing for all the offspring she will produce, while keeping her off welfare that responsible taxpayers like myself have to pay. :)

Last edited:
Give her the option between abortion or adoption or you leaving her. Save yourself a lot of money and headache and live the good life.

She is actually very Christian, and does not believe in abortion. She is also a slut for BBC. I want her to be happy. I think you are right Mac, I should get a second job. In know her baby daddy has another white girlfriend that has a baby on the way by him. This is the way it is now a96, black guys are the alphas. More than half the young white girls in my city have mixed race ******* now. It is surprising, because this city only has about 2 % black people. That is changing fast though with all the white girls having black babies.

.....Well, the way I see it, is #1 being an alpha male doesn't automatically require one to be irresponsible. If a man is going around and purposely knocking up females and then not helping them with the care of the offspring, HE is irresponsible and a part of a FAILED system. He is purposely putting more individuals into a welfare system that is already experiencing stress. Keep doing it and its going to impact those very entitlements HE depends on, himself.
.....And #2 when you mix a bucket of black paint with an equal amount of white paint, you don't come up with more black paint ... some scientific logic to that, actually. So, if one thinks they are "breeding out white folks" by injecting them with black sperm, I got news for them ... they're breeding themselves out just the same.
.....I know this may burst the balloons to the fantasy and sensationalism of "breeding the white chicks", but actually it just makes sense to think these kinds of things all the way OUT. Sorta like jumping out of a skyscraper ... it doesn't hurt at all until that sudden stop occurs.
.............................,,..gif_cupid.gif
gif_balloonPopping.gif

Last edited:
Back