new cuck here..

uselesscuck

Couple
From
NJ, US
hey all, so i think my gf is fucking bbc behind my back but im not sure, all the signs are pointing me in this direction...looking for some insight and help...this is a pic she sent me from her phone and i later saw that she sent to someone else named Rashawn..soo im a lil worried! 330600748.jpg

hey all, so i think my gf is fucking bbc behind my back but im not sure, all the signs are pointing me in this direction...looking for some insight and help...this is a pic she sent me from her phone and i later saw that she sent to someone else named Rashawn..soo im a lil worried! View attachment 110816
Here's some insight...give it up. If you come to a site that encourages what you're worried about: you are likely either clueless or a full of ******* faker fishing for comments/pics to get yourself off.

Which means in either case you will continue getting respondes like those received so far.

Reactions: wit
He don't think I hit that pussy but he's getting now it's been awhile why cause she getting BBC bigger than him and it upsets him

love to have u as my sub..as i enjoy hardcore sex n all way into spanking..slapping..tieing the hands..walking u like a dog...stuff ur mouth wit panty n bra n my undergarment...spitting n pissing allover ur face n body ....kicking on ur ass n grabbing n pulling ur hair to let u know who ur master is..msg me as we can get in touch n know better ..,my ym is guyhardcore87@yahoo.com as i have cma n we can chat more k

Reactions: wit
i jus love tat ass...so wanan put my tongue n face on tat asshole n lick it so clean n wanan fuck it too....gosh ..such a sexy ass....can show more in doggy style..as wanna feel u posing to be fucked by me...

Back