New Cravings...

Hi ya'll I'm Abi I'm an 18 yr old redheaded curvy girl from Georgia and I recently discovered an appetite for something new. My white boyfriend has a smallish penis and I have told him that he just isn't able to please me like I need. I love him very much and he has given me permission to find a black man or men, who can give me what I desperately need. I've always been kinky and open minded but lately I just can not get big black cock out of my head so maybe some of you guys can help with that. PS: Hope you like the pics ;)

Attachments

• 57B94nk.jpg
    57B94nk.jpg
    584.3 KB · Views: 94
  • mMEOCysh.jpg
    mMEOCysh.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 91
  • F4HlyvDh.jpg
    F4HlyvDh.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 93
  • 7n5lWwnh.jpg
    7n5lWwnh.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 89
If you want to fuck a BBC you need to know how much you can handle. I would recommend getting a large soft plastic dildo, spend a few sessions working it into your pussy. nearly all women handle 7 inches with no problem, most can handle 8, after that many women especially younger women can have problems especially if the bull is thick. So get well acquainted with your pussy when you know what you can comfortably accommodate go find someone to fill it. If one big bull rocks your world then try two. From my experience a gangbang on a young woman either goes very well or very bad. Take small steps, you have many years to fuck, don't invite a bad experience

Hi ya'll I'm Abi I'm an 18 yr old redheaded curvy girl from Georgia and I recently discovered an appetite for something new. My white boyfriend has a smallish penis and I have told him that he just isn't able to please me like I need. I love him very much and he has given me permission to find a black man or men, who can give me what I desperately need. I've always been kinky and open minded but lately I just can not get big black cock out of my head so maybe some of you guys can help with that. PS: Hope you like the pics ;)
you have a real sexy ass that i would luv to hit over and over again.

So you are 18 and your boyfriend cant please you? If you are really 18 that means you are in high school, so why not just get a new boyfriend? It not as if you are married or in a long term relationship. Or better yet just start dating black men if thats what you are into!
I'm not in highschool I'm starting college this fall and I don't just "get a new bf" because I'm happy in my relationship. He's amazing and just because I want to try someone a little bigger doesn't mean I have to bail on my guy I also don't have to be married to be serious about the man I'm with.

Back