New couple

That is great Charlie. Your wife is very cute and looks like the perfect quality for some black dick. Would love to chat sometime.

Dont get caught up with pic hunters, there's alot of them on the web. But you do have a beautiful woman there that should be shown off.

For all the fake husband who claim to be seeking BBC "for their wives", and "hunting" photos of BBC photos for themselves (or acting like famous female models for BBC photos, but are REALLY men), that MAY be considered as "safe" advice to Charlie. LMAO!

When Janet and I joined this site we sincerely believed it to be a site where we could meet some well-endowed black males who were discrete, fun loving and interested in the same thing we're interested in. Since that time however, it appears that this web site is more interested in signing up white males and couples to watch interracial videos which may be done at no charge at a number of other web sites. We're not interested in wasting our time conversing with mixed up white males who for some perverted reason act as if they are black males.

Not long after we joined this site we began to receive unsolicited email from one white male who pretended to be black, requesting I send him pictures of Janet. We're not interested in wasting our time communicating with pathetic individuals like this. No doubt this pervert for lack of a better term engaged in this practice in the past and continues to do so. In addition it muddies the water for eligible black men who might make excellent candidates. In short, the advertising here is a bit misleading.

Charlie and Janet Sanders

Sorry to hear y'all been having issues. That is one of the obstacles of finding someone online. That's why I do not trade a lot of photos with people. If nothing is set up within a few emails I stop conversing. I hate email ping-pong. However, I prefer to make an initial contact online and then meet in public. Oh, just to let you know I am all brotha!

When Janet and I joined this site we sincerely believed it to be a site where we could meet some well-endowed black males who were discrete, fun loving and interested in the same thing we're interested in. Since that time however, it appears that this web site is more interested in signing up white males and couples to watch interracial videos which may be done at no charge at a number of other web sites. We're not interested in wasting our time conversing with mixed up white males who for some perverted reason act as if they are black males.

Not long after we joined this site we began to receive unsolicited email from one white male who pretended to be black, requesting I send him pictures of Janet. We're not interested in wasting our time communicating with pathetic individuals like this. No doubt this pervert for lack of a better term engaged in this practice in the past and continues to do so. In addition it muddies the water for eligible black men who might make excellent candidates. In short, the advertising here is a bit misleading.

Charlie and Janet Sanders

You are so right on with this post. There are so many fakes in here. I have been wanting someone to make a thread dedicated to fakes and phonies so we all know not to waste our time. There are plenty who claim to be from this place or that place and ready to have a good time but when someone asks them where they are or to meet up they never respond. Total fakes. So far every single woman who has claimed to be here in So Cal has been a fake from my point of view. Pretty sad......

Back