new couple to the site, but familiar with the game!

hey guys :)

so i'm "the wife" and the watcher and i are very pleased to have stumbled across this forum! we're looking to broaden sexual horizons, meet new people and have fantastic memorable experiences with other sexy members here!

a little about us -

WE ARE FROM MIAMI - WE WANT MEMBERS FROM MIAMI!!!!!

him: 40something and attractive green eyes, nice olive skin, long dark hair, heavily tattooed

her: 20something very sexy, dark sultry eyes with a tan to match, medium length wavy black hair, all natural curvy body with perfect breasts. also moderately tattooed.

we'd like anyone to know that is further interested in our physical appearance that we like to share pictures in exchange for some of your own.

being new to the site, we'd love for you to share any tips and hints that will come helpful to us!

if we sound like something you fancy, drop us a line via private message x

Last edited:
hey guys :)

so i'm "the wife" and the watcher and i are very pleased to have stumbled across this forum! we're looking to broaden sexual horizons, meet new people and have fantastic memorable experiences with other sexy members here!

a little about us -

WE ARE FROM MIAMI - WE WANT MEMBERS FROM MIAMI!!!!!

him: 40something and attractive green eyes, nice olive skin, long dark hair, heavily tattooed

her: 20something very sexy, dark sultry eyes with a tan to match, medium length wavy black hair, all natural curvy body with perfect breasts. also moderately tattooed.

we'd like anyone to know that is further interested in our physical appearance that we like to share pictures in exchange for some of your own.

being new to the site, we'd love for you to share any tips and hints that will come helpful to us!

if we sound like something you fancy, drop us a line via private message x
I'm in sc and will travel

Great pics. Welcome to the site. Good luck, I know you'll have a big bull fucking you everyday in no time

Back