New Couple Looking...and loving interracial cuckolding :)

welcome to the site, enjoy and have fun. A lot of interesting topics and sexy pics on here, just make sure you distguish between fantasy and reality. How love have you 2 been in to interracial and cuckolding for?
Thanks for the reply...it is def a real thing although fantasy can be fun too! Well we have been active with her having sex with her black lovers for about 5 years or so...we have been into swinging before and she had been with another black man in her previous marriage so when she finds a guy she likes, and he wants her too, we make it work and I get sexy movies and pics and get to lick her after and fuck that nice spread pussy..mmm its so good!!

Oh w
New to site...we are a couple into interracial and interraial cuckolding...looking around this site and would like to say HI to all
Oh and we are new and still learning the layout so please be patient with us as we sort through the "how to's" of this site..thanks

Thanks for the reply...it is def a real thing although fantasy can be fun too! Well we have been active with her having sex with her black lovers for about 5 years or so...we have been into swinging before and she had been with another black man in her previous marriage so when she finds a guy she likes, and he wants her too, we make it work and I get sexy movies and pics and get to lick her after and fuck that nice spread pussy..mmm its so good!!
I would love to share my wife,the ultimate would be for to have a bbc boyfriend.

Back