New couple into black supremacy lifestyle (Canada,but can travel)

cplwantblack

Couple
Real Person
From
Canada
DSC_6980.JPG Hello we are a couple 42 for her, 45 for him talking for a long time about the lifestyle of black supremacy.
First wife was a bit reluctant not because she doesn't like black,because she was more conservative than me the husband,with time i convinced thats could be only benefits for our couple. I think we are now open to experiment,but the ultimate goal for me is to live the lifestyle totally,i expect to concinc her to become a bbc
service only,i know its may be could take time,but i think its will be more easier after she experiment her first bbc.If you are interested to know her more and may be enventually meet,please feel free to contact us.We are from Canda, but as i said in title we can travel in North America to meet the right Bull.Expecting to have her eventually service her Bull and friends but only bbc.

View attachment 997175 Hello we are a couple 42 for her, 45 for him talking for a long time about the lifestyle of black supremacy.
First wife was a bit reluctant not because she doesn't like black,because she was more conservative than me the husband,with time i convinced thats could be only benefits for our couple. I think we are now open to experiment,but the ultimate goal for me is to live the lifestyle totally,i expect to concinc her to become a bbc
service only,i know its may be could take time,but i think its will be more easier after she experiment her first bbc.If you are interested to know her more and may be enventually meet,please feel free to contact us.We are from Canda, but as i said in title we can travel in North America to meet the right Bull.Expecting to have her eventually service her Bull and friends but only bbc.
Manchester New Hampshire hereView media item 63833

Welcome, to the club. We started our playtime about 1-1/2 year ago and WOW what a wonderful time and experience. I know you are in for GREAT FUN!!!!!!

View attachment 997175 Hello we are a couple 42 for her, 45 for him talking for a long time about the lifestyle of black supremacy.
Beautiful put, we are hoping to alao be led down the same road, to be black owned someday sooner then later.

Toronto bbc here

Back