New couple in N.E. ohio looking 4 BBC

We are a 30's couple in N.E. Ohio and recently had our first BBC experience. we posted a few pics of that encounter. we are looking to find some local BBC. she is 5 ft 2 and 105 lbs. brown hair and hazel eyes. please contact us if you have a bbc and are local or travel to the area. thanks

We are a 30's couple in N.E. Ohio and recently had our first BBC experience. we posted a few pics of that encounter. we are looking to find some local BBC. she is 5 ft 2 and 105 lbs. brown hair and hazel eyes. please contact us if you have a bbc and are local or travel to the area. thanks

Hello, Im located in the Central Ohio/Columbus area......Im interested in meeting the wife. Where are U guys located? send me an email at bbc_prince33@yahoo.com

Nice to meet you I was perusing through and saw your profile and wanted to reach out to you to see if we may have some things in common

If we do then we can communicate more and get to know each other if not then no harm no foul. I am new to the lifestyle but would love to explore and have fun with the right situation and person or persons

I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your time

wow, a post made over 2 years ago with no follow ups, the original poster hasn't posted anything since september 2011, and people are still responding. i don't think they're coming back.

Back