New Couple in Maryland -in our early 30's

We don't have any experience and we are not really sure how to go about this. Ideally we'd like to meet a patient, straight, married black gentleman who wants to spend the time to get to know us and make the wife comfortable. Preferable someone 30-45 seeking committed long term fun. He will need to be patient with us as we have no experience at this. It is going to take a lot of time and effort. A tall, good looking man with an athletic build and a big penis is required.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    14.2 KB · Views: 251
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    17 KB · Views: 251
I think I fit the bill & am in Hoared county, md. Contact me and lets chat. I can also be reached on Yahoo msgr youngnlongnu2

Hey guys I am a 34 yo professional black male from Bowie, MD area. I would love to meet you guys and take things from there. I have experience with playing with couples and would love the opportunity to meet. Give me a shout if you are interested.
Adam

Last edited by a moderator:
We don't have any experience and we are not really sure how to go about this. Ideally we'd like to meet a patient, straight, married black gentleman who wants to spend the time to get to know us and make the wife comfortable. Preferable someone 30-45 seeking committed long term fun. He will need to be patient with us as we have no experience at this. It is going to take a lot of time and effort. A tall, good looking man with an athletic build and a big penis is required.
Dayum 😈

Back