New couple from cambridge uk

Hi we are a new couple living near cambridge in the uk . My g/f is very shy and completely new to cuckolding and black guys , coming from the czech republic its not something she has experianced before .
So far i have introduced her to a good sized blk dildo but i really want her to try the real thing .

Hi we are a new couple living near cambridge in the uk . My g/f is very shy and completely new to cuckolding and black guys , coming from the czech republic its not something she has experianced before .
So far i have introduced her to a good sized blk dildo but i really want her to try the real thing .

Welcome to the club :)

I am in Cambridge every Tuesday and I am free after 6pm. Contact me if you would like to chat.

Back