New concept

Send me a note and let me know what your thinking. Just you and I, husbands? What all do you have on your mind? I am intrigued now.

Will send a note with more details, but can do anything your up for. Meet for drinks and hanging out. If things go well we can go from there. If you want just us, I am ok with that. If you want husbands for a swap I am ok too. If you want a third not husbands, have a suggestion as well.

Just curious to meet someone as open minded as you to see what happens. Is your husband going to mind?

Will send a note with more details, but can do anything your up for. Meet for drinks and hanging out. If things go well we can go from there. If you want just us, I am ok with that. If you want husbands for a swap I am ok too. If you want a third not husbands, have a suggestion as well.

Just curious to meet someone as open minded as you to see what happens. Is your husband going to mind?

I am so nervous and excited. Thanks for the note, I look forward to exchanging emails. Hubby loves the idea. Awaiting your confirmation email.

Back