New but not new to cuckolding

I stumbled upon this site a while ago and have been lurking. I decided I would create an account and contribute even though I don't currently have a hotwife. Just some quick details about myself. I am bisexual 39m, living in Olympia, WA and I've been divorced/separated from my ex-wife for a little more then a year. We were married for 19 years and part of the cuckolding lifestyle for 6. She wasn't into BBC only but she did have a few black bulls she saw. Most of her sexual encounters were one night events but she did date one guy in the beginning of our cuckolding life and one at the end. In the end, a lot of boundaries were broke and I became very uncomfortable with where my marriage was going. My ex-wife and her boyfriend (bull) fell in love and when I asked for her to stop, she said no. I was either to accept it or move on. I chose to move on. I am happy to provide details of my experiences in another forum.

During my time as an active cuckold, we tried chastity, denial, pegging, humiliation and clean up duty. Her boyfriend would sleep over, he also sat at the head of our dinner table and I rode in the back seat when we went out. He liked to do things to embarrass me like have sex with my hotwife while I'm down making dinner for everyone. I am not into findom but I did pay for everything when we would all got out. I also tried unsuccessfully to "dress up" and shave/wax my body. I was determined to make my hotwife and her boyfriend happy. I wasn't successful, in part by my own issues.

One more thing to note. We got into cuckolding because my ex-wife and I are not sexually compatible in the slightest. We were high school sweethearts and virgins when we met. We didn't know it at the time but we were not a good "fit". She has a very deep pussy and I have a very short dick. She can balls deep at 9" cock and I'm half that. She went 13 years without an orgasm through penetration. We also had very different libidos. She was never satiated so she was always horny. I would go down on her but that was never enough. She would tell me that having sex with me was like taking the Ferrari out of the garage and never getting it past first gear. It was only when she started seeing hung men with stamina that she had her first vaginal orgasm and it was all over for me. She was NO LONGER interested in me sexually. I was "using her body to masturbate" and that wasn't fair to her.

Well that is way more then I thought I would say. If you are in a real cuckold relationship or have previous experience and want to chat, feel free to message me. I don't have a lot of time to talk with dreamers or guys who wish to get into the lifestyle. I don't have good advice and I tend to make dreamers boner go away when I talk about how my marriage ended and Blah Blah Blah.

Thanks everyone for reading!

Back