New Bull advice

SBMinDMV

Male
From
MT, US
Hey everyone ! I'm new to the scene and I'm looking for my first *white couple. I'm in the D.C., Maryland and Virginia area, and I feel like there's tons of folks out here who are in to this but I have no idea how to find them.

I'm hoping someone on BTW, whether an experienced bull, couple or white woman can give me some pointers about how to start out in this lifestyle.

If any of you happen to be in the D.C., Maryland and Virginia area, please let me know some good places to start.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I'll throw in my 2 cents as an experienced lifestyle couple.

If you're real and serious, I would suggest on here you at least go through the verification process and become a "Real Person" member https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/how-to-become-verified-as-a-real-person.50490/)
It surely can't hurt your chances to at least be on here as real.

Secondly there are other avenues you can explore to get into the lifestyle as a single black male.. try swinger sites.
Lifestyle Lounge or Swing Lifestyle were good to us, keeping in mind that we are a couple and swinging / meeting single males was easier for us. Being that you are a single male trying to get into the lifestyle comes with its challenges.

And thirdly, just to put it out there, you can always work the Craigslist option.. I know there are more cons than pros with using CL, but it does work. We had used that for the entire time we were in the lifestyle in the states when we looked for BBC for my wife. And we usually found a pretty good guy to meet our needs when the mood struck. There is always a diamond in the rough, and there are couples just like us out there too... so it does happen.

Just remember these simple rules... have fun, be safe, and take as many photos as you can! ;)

Thanks! I was thinking about getting verified as real on here and you helped me confirmed that it needs to be done. I'll definitely try those avenues you suggested.

One last small suggestion as well ... you'll broaden your prospects IF you'll avoid the "titles" and simply look for Caucasian or white ladies and/or couples looking for interracial hookups. THEN, once you've hooked up, if they want to be called "cumsluts-slutwives-cucks-queen-of-spades", they'll surely let you know. Just imagine, for a second, that a white couple comes on here and announces their desire for a BBC "N" gif_Yellowball-Censor.gif ... Wouldn't that offend you, and how likely would you be to respond to them?
Besides the importance of "first impressions", most people like & prefer "respectable" hookups.
pic_nickelsworth.jpg

Last edited:
Back